Men's League Results
Effective Starting June 2, 2020:
In the next phase of returning back to a sense of “normalcy”, starting Tuesday, June 2nd we will be resuming the men’s scramble format. Although this will not be an official event with prize money as of yet, we are trying out this process in the hopes to resume the Official Event sometime down the road.
Therefore, tee times will be reserved on Tuesday, only for those golfers participating in the Men’s Scramble Format as was done in the past. If you are not part of that group, open play will begin at approximately 2:00 p.m.
Please see the guidelines below for more details:
1. Call in times for Tuesday will remain the same. If you are playing in the scramble event, you will begin calling in on Monday morning starting at 7:00 a.m.; make your own foursomes and request your own tee times. Tee times will be from approximately 7:30 – 2:00; following the 8 minute intervals as mandated.
2. If you are not playing in the scramble, we request that you call in starting at 9:00 a.m. for the open play tee times beginning approximately at 2:00 p.m. This pertains to men not joining the scramble or any ladies wishing to play Tuesday afternoon.
3. Each group will play a 4-person scramble as we would normally do during Men’s Play. Please be sure to only retrieve your own golf balls, maintain proper social distancing and follow any other guidelines that are in effect.
4. As a reminder the Restrooms (men’s locker room) will be open starting Monday, June 1st, but is restricted to 1 person at a time. Procedures will be posted on the golf door in the rear of the PMO building. Please plan accordingly. The Port-O-Johns will not be open on the course.
5. Also, the golf staff is unable to provide drinking water at this time, so please plan to bring your own beverages if so needed.